When you want your audience to be engaged, entertained and enlightened:
The stakes are high. Hiring a speaker for your event is a challenge. So many options.
Inspiring? Sure. Motivational? Definitely. But what happens when your audience go back to work? It’s not enough to have someone with a standard inspiring story with tired positive quotes. You want someone with Insight. Someone who provokes your audience to think. Someone who engages, entertains and enlightens.
There are thousands of speakers out there. Many of them are good. Most of them are motivational. Your audience will leaved pleased and inspired. The problem is... that will be it.
Owen Fitzpatrick has always been obsessed with one thing... INSIGHT. A new way of looking at yourself and others that changes things and leaves you far better than it found you.
In his spellbinding speeches on a variety of topics from neuroscience to influence, storytelling to high performance, Owen educates, inspires, entertains, provokes and engages his audience while delivering insight after insight along with practical strategies to immediately apply. Because when we see how we work, we can live, act and be better.
How to convince anyone of anything Owen’s flagship talk is a lot of fun. He explains how and why we find ourselves in the world that we do. From his travels to North Korea and Afghanistan, his research on cults and brainwashing to the everyday application of persuasion in advertising, social media and even dating, Owen provides you with a brilliant understanding as to how and why we change our minds and how to be better at influencing others.
The Anti-Fragile Mind
How to handle adversity and bounce back stronger. Many people talk about resilience. Perhaps an even more important concept is the notion of anti-fragility. Owen explores this topic in this fascinating talk as he explains the power of meaning attribution and post traumatic growth. Most of all, he provides you with a number of steps to become stronger when facing adversity and challenge.
What Leaders need to know about the people they lead This leadership keynote explores the essential people skills that modern day leaders must have to survive and thrive in the business world. What are the key elements in the area of business psychology that successful leaders must understand? Owen shares his insight as to what skills determine average vs awesome leadership.
The Business of Story
How and Why Stories are the new Superpower of Business In this spellbinding talk, Owen extracts secrets from the world of Hollywood and Blockbuster Novels to explain how and why stories are so crucial for our success in business. From the marketing and advertising world to the sales pitch, learn why stories matter and why, if you don’t know how to use them, you may well be in trouble.
The Art of Captivation
Lessons from 3000 years of Public Speaking In the 21st century, an effective leader requires a very different skill set than 100 years ago. The most successful leaders out there are excellent at inspiring their team, motivating their team and understanding their team. They know how to drive teams and the individuals within teams to perform at their best. In this compelling talk, you will learn the fundamentals of new leadership. This very fun keynote, brings us back on a historical journey as we learn from Aristotle, Socrates, Cicero all the way up to the present day. Owen explores some of the most powerful speeches of all time and what makes them work. Most importantly, what lessons in communication can we extract from them?
Your Brain at Work
What Neuroscience means for succeeding in business In this enlightening session, Owen explores the most important discoveries that have been made in helping us understand how our brains work at work. In a very accessible and easy to apply way, Owen offers insights into what is going on between our ears when we communicate, influence, manage and lead. He shares the most important strategies we can use to use our brain in the very best way possible.
- Changing Minds
- The Anti-Fragile Mind
- Leading Minds
- The Business of Story
- The Art of Captivation
- Your Brain at Work
The reason why Owen is so great at our events isn't just because of his content and great Irish accent. It's actually because he has the ability to weave the narrative of our organizational mission into the content that he presents.Aurimas Adomavicius - President - Devbridge
A Masterclass on Persuasion, Negotiation and Motivation. In this powerful workshop, you will learn the most important insights out there in the field of persuasion and influence. You will be trained in how to position yourself as the most persuasive person in the room. You will also understand how to prepare strategically for any meeting and how to win over any type of audience. Learning to Influence with Integrity and without Authority is a critical skill necessary to succeed in the modern world.
You will learn how to :
* Master the Core Principles of Influence
* Become a Persuasive Person through the 7 Pillars of Influence
* Handle Different Personality Profiles
* Use the Power of Framing and Presuasion to Guide Decisions
* Apply the fundamentals of Effective Negotiations
* Influence without authority
* Pitch your ideas persuasively
Super Selling through Sales Psychology. Succeeding in Sales is no longer about having the right product or service. Today, the ability to persuade, excite and build relationships with customers and clients is more important than ever. Consultative Selling is critical as is Solving the customers problem. Winning in such a world requires that you not only know how to sell to different kinds of buyers, you need to understand how to grab and keep their attention in a competitive landscape. You need to learn to stand out and make them fall in love with you. You will learn how to:
* Use the 23 Psychological Factors that get people to say YES
* Excite the brain of your prospects
* Apply the 32 most persuasive words out there today
* Grab and keep the attention of your customer
* Become a sales storyteller and wow your clients every time you meet
* Build powerful, long term relationships with your clients and customers
* Pitch and Close at the right time and in the right way
Presenting with Influence
How to motivate others successfully, win any audience over and influence people masterfully, In this workshop, you will learn the keys to becoming a brilliant presenter. Brilliant presenters are not only able to influence individuals, they are able to engage and persuade audiences effectively. In this seminar, you will discover how to convince others in a more captivating way. This course combines thousands of years of insights into rhetoric, oratory and persuasive speaking with the latest cutting edge research in the areas of Psychology and Neuroscience.
* Cultivate Unshakeable Confidence
* Build the Qualities of a Persuasive Presenter
* Excite the brain of your prospects
* Research and prepare for any audience
* Use the language of influence and impact
* Structure a compelling and convincing speech
* Inspire and motivate your audience
* Master storytelling from the podium
Coaching for Managers
How Managers turn into Leaders In this training, as a manager or an executive, you will learn how to coach your team and help turn them into high performers and even higher performers. You will learn the fundamentals of coaching and the keys to coaching as a manager/leader. You will learn the structure of a coaching session and which questions to ask when. You will learn the key tools and techniques needed to help your team to solve their biggest problems. You will learn how to
* Master the 5 step proven coaching framework
* Motivate others through the 12 drives of high performance
* Create long term Behavioral change
* Get the best out of those you work with
* Help others get clear about what they want and how to get there
* Have conversations that drive successful growth and achievement
* Ask questions that solve problems and transform mindsets
High Performing Teams
Build a World Class Performance Culture There are a number of qualities that differentiate high performing teams from all the rest. In this session, we will focus on how to cultivate those qualities and build a strong culture within the team. After a challenging year, there is a real interest in moving forward and establishing a new way of working together that brings out the best in everyone. To facilitate this, this session will help you to understand the keys to being able to:
* Develop the qualities of high performing teams and a positive culture
* Establish trust and credibility
* Understand each other more effectively
* Explore the various motivational drives that leads to effective performance
* Identify various personality habits and needs
* Master effective communication and delivery of feedback
* Build the core skills of effective team member relationships
Selling with Stories
The skills of using stories to sell and influence The world has become so competitive that salespeople need the very best, most advanced strategies to get the edge and outperform their rivals. The ability to sell using stories is perhaps the most important skill a salesperson can learn. Stories are much more likely to be remembered and believed than promises or data based proposals. In order to get people to say yes, we must move them emotionally and logically. Stories do this. In this training, you will learn to
* Ask the right questions before sharing your stories
* Apply the 7 types of stories you can use in business
* Position yourself in a more influential way
* Hook your prospect through Hollywood tactics
* Become a more engaging and persuasive story seller
* Master the multi-step pitching process
* Develop your elevator pitch, one sentence and presentation pitch
* Pivot from the story to the sale easily
- Influence Masterclass
- Sales Champion
- Presenting with Influence
- Coaching for Managers
- High Performing Teams
- Selling with Stories