Since it is that time of the year again, here are a few simple steps which might be handy for anyone out there looking to get their Christmas shopping done… quickly! Very short and to the point but useful if you are not a fan of gift buying over days or weeks and would like to get it all done in less than one day. You need to:
- Write a list of everyone you are buying presents for.
- Beside that list, write down what you are going to get each person and how much you are going to spend.
- Beside that list, write down where you can get each item on the list.
- Based on that, organise your list of presents by location.
- Create a schedule where you go to each location in order and focus on clearing all the items off each location before moving onto the next one.
- When you get home, wrap each present with the names clearly placed on each item.
- Go through the list one more time and make sure you have everything.
These 7 steps will take the pain out of Christmas shopping and ensure that you are as efficient as you can possibly be!!