In this episode, I share the valuable lessons I’ve learned from various mentors and influential figures in my life. These mentors have played a significant role in shaping my mindset and approach to personal and professional growth.
The role of a mentor
A mentor is someone who helps others become more effective in life through instruction, training, teaching, and coaching.
- Flirt with yourself
- Do as many different things, in as many different places, with as many different people as you can
- The past doesn’t define a person
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Changing the way you remember the past can lead to a better experience and lessen its negative impact.
- Real problems require real solutions, while imaginary problems require imaginary solutions
- Your state is so important
- Trust your own opinions
- Recognize the power of belief and love
Some people mentioned in this episode:
Dr. Elizabeth Dunne
Dr. Richard Bandler
Podcast: Play in new window | Download