In this episode, we discuss not believing in yourself and not feeling good enough. Hope it helps!
Here are some of the topics I dive into:
- The limitations of just visualizing or manifesting
- On choosing to recognize your own potential
- The comparison effect and how to turn those comparisons into challenges
- On accepting your personal and situational limitations and acting on what you can make an impact on—like your environment
- On being perfect versus being your best
- “You believe in yourself to the degree that you believe you exist.”
- “Choosing to believe in yourself is choosing to believe in the possibility that you can.”
- “But when you believe that you can do whatever it is… the comparison itself is rendered in such a way that it doesn’t impact you the same way.”
Subscribe to the Changing Minds Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download