Many of us are no stranger to procrastination. Hey, maybe you’re listening to this podcast instead of doing whatever it is that you need to be doing. Okay, that’s fine; but how do we overcome this bad habit?
We need to just… Take. Action.
In today’s episode, I weigh in on the fear of failure and success, overwhelm, and the lack of motivation, prioritization, and knowledge. Have a pen and paper ready because I share some strategies so that you can tackle any challenges coming your way and handle procrastination like a pro.
- The two questions you need to ask yourself so that you can feel more motivated to take action
- Make it harder to fail by changing your definition of success
- Plan for success
- Make each task the most important thing you have
- Identify what knowledge you need to take action and then go find that information
- Take any step in the direction of what you want to achieve
- “Failing is something we do as opposed to something we are.”
- “Stop finding ways to make excuses.”
- “Build some sort of momentum moving forward. Take the first step.”
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
Subscribe to the Changing Minds Podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download