Dr Richard Bandler is the creative genius behind and the co-founder of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). A mentor of mine for many years, we have written five books together. Anyone who has seen Richard in action will testify just how breathtaking his work is. In this interview we discuss a variety of topics and Richard offers his usual golden nuggets of wisdom.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How long they’ve known each other
- What NLP is all about
- The difference between NLP and Psychology
- Handling difficult people
- Handling bullying
- Richard’s most important mentor
- Handling grief and heartbreak
- Advice for new couples
- Most important pieces of life advice
- Richard’s favourite movie, author, artist, musician, philosopher, tv series, desired superpower, ideal time travel experience, alternative location, alternative career and one piece of advice.
Thinking on Purpose – Dr Richard Bandler, Glenda Bradstock and Owen Fitzpatrick
Memories – Dr Richard Bandler and Owen Fitzpatrick
To train with Dr Richard Bandler go to http://www.purenlp.com